The HR Manager supports the people management functions that underpin the business culture. The broad areas include: employee matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Superb communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
- Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects
- Strong understanding of employment law
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinaries, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Performance Management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning & Development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advise and support employees on company benefits
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- In conjunction with the Head of HR, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Crafting of business and people solutions
- Managing priorities between casework and projects
- Managing HR budgets
We are looking to build a long term relationship and serious candidates are highly encouraged!
Email your resume at email@example.com or Call + 92-21-34525134-35