- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured or animated by computer.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
We are looking to build a long term relationship and serious candidates are highly encouraged!
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call + 92-21-34525134-35